the white guy is killin me
the obamas’ say it with such soul lmao
- Sherlock: Stood naked on the table with just a sheet wrapped around them, probably threatening to jump
- Harry Potter: Running around in a cape, brandishing a stick
- Doctor Who: Staring at the statue in the corner, unblinking
- Avengers: Running around grabbing everyone's ass
- Supernatural: Rocking and drooling in the corner, trying to exorcise anyone who comes close.
- Les Miserables: Building a barrcade and shouting about revolution.
- The Hunger Games: Standing paranoid in a corner thinking everyone is out to get them.
- Merlin: Unable to stop crying for more than 5 minuets.
- Torchwood: Sobbing with Merlin.
- Star Trek: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!
- Disney: Randomly bursting into badly-sung songs every five minutes
- Anime: Scantily clad and/or shirtless while shouting/unintelligible babble/awkward poses/awkward moments of intent to kill or make up all the while intensely staring for long periods of time
- Zelda/any and all videogames: Tired and haggard and constantly jittery with coffee in one hand and something sugary in the other all the while boasting loud grunting and holding fighting stances.
- Downton Abbey: Loudly shouting then sobbing in the corner and pulling out hair in frustration
- Once upon a time: Claiming to be someone from a story book while categorizing people by fictional race.
- Tumblr: Insomniacs that avoid daylight and talk only in images, tending to babble about posts. Avoids human contact and overly reacts to everything, saying many things out of context and without proper grammar
- Caution advised for all above: Engaging these patients may lead from mild-to-sever cases of exposure and future admittance.
HE DID IT. HE DID THE THING
“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”
I could stare at this until I die.
"Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?"
Oh the universe out there is frightful
But starfleet is so delightful
And since there’s millions of aliens to know
boldly go, boldly go, boldly go.
There may be a theme here.
Tom Hiddleston reading Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18
I DIED. IM DEAD. ITS OVER.
He can tell if you’ve been sleeping, he can deduce what’s in your head
He knows if you’ve been bad or good, despite that he’s been dead…
In the Victorian era, hand-fans were used not only to cool oneself but also as a secret way to communicate the language of love. For example, by running one’s fingers through the fan’s ribs, one is trying to say, "I want to talk to you." The enigmatic language of the fan was widely used by both men and women.
I. A fan placed near the heart.
"You have won my love."
II. A closed fan touching the right eye.
"When may I be allowed to see you?"
III. A closed fan moved threateningly.
"Do not act so impudently!"
IV. A half-opened fan pressed to the lips.
"You may kiss me."
V. Covering the left ear with an open fan.
"Do not betray my secret."
VI. Hiding the eyes behind an open fan.
"I love you."
VII. Shutting a fully open fan slowly.
"I promise to marry you."
VIII. Fanning oneself slowly.
"I am married."
IX. Letting one’s fan rest on the right cheek or the left.
"Yes" and "No", interchangeably.
X. Opening and closing the fan several times.
"You are cruel."
XI. Fan in front of the face.
XII. Twirling the fan in the left hand.
"We are being watched."
XIII. Fan held over left ear.
"I wish to be rid of you."
XIV. Carrying an open fan in the left hand.
"Come and talk to me."
XV. Opening a fan wide.
"Wait for me."
XVI. Placing the fan behind the head with finger.
[Artwork: Secret, by Lee Yun-hi.]